Fast & Fun…the best way to experience our beautiful Bay and see our favourite Bottlenose Dolphins!
Fingal Island Eco-Walk & Lighthouse Tour
Enjoy spectacular coastal scenery, and learn rich history as you explore the beauty of Fingal Island & Point Stephens Lighthouse
- Adult Ages 15+
- Concession Students / Seniors
- Child Ages 4 to 14
- Private Charter Up to 12 guests. Please call the office if you have extra passengers.
|Saturday 13th January
|Saturday 16th December
|Wednesday 24th January
|Saturday 10th February
|Wednesday 28th February
|Wednesday 13th March
|Saturday 30th March
Scenic and Historical Fingal Island & Lighthouse Tour
Join Aquamarine Adventures on board our Fast & Fun boat ‘Envision’ as we head onto the famous Fingal Island. Known for the Point Stephens lighthouse, the Fingal Sandspit, the incredible fishing and wealth of history. Climb up the spiral staircase to the top of the unique Point Stephens lighthouse – where our guide will share stories about its origin and history as you step out onto the balcony and take in the spectacular view!
Enjoy amazing coastal scenery along Fingal Island and have the rare opportunity to climb the spiral stairway to the top of the unique Fingal Head lighthouse. The Fingal Island Eco-Walk & Lighthouse tour is a fully guided walk & commentary will be provided by our accredited Eco- Tour Guide. Enjoy fascinating stories & learn the surprising history of Fingal Island, and even have the chance to swim in the secluded lagoon.
What to bring
- Please wear sensible walking shoes
- Please bring sunscreen, hat, camera, water
- Please bring Swimmers incase we have time for a swim in one of the secluded lagoons
- Moderate level of fitness required
- This is an offshore excursion and is subject to weather and sea conditions
- This cruise is not suitable for children under 5 yrs of age. The walk on Fingal Island will require a moderate level of fitness.
- There are steep stairs in the lighthouse and some uneven footing on the walks. There is a short, steep incline at the beginning of the walk to access the island