Enjoy the best dolphin watching in Port Stephens on one of our fun cruises! We depart from Nelson Bay. We also have a Splash and Slide option!
Whale Watching Cruises
- Whale Watching Nelson Bay Departures
- Adult Ages 15+
- Senior/Student With valid ID
- High School Student With valid school card
- Child Ages 4-14 | An Adult must be entered before Children
- Infant Ages 0-3 | An Adult must be entered before Infants
- Family 2 Adults + 2 Children (Ages 0-14)
Whale watching in Port Stephens
You will never forget seeing the awesome bulk of a humpback whale, up to 18 metres long and weighing 40 tonnes! Being the most surface active of all the whales, it is possible that you will see spectacular displays – spy hops, pectoral slaps, body rolls and … the breathtaking breach. Enjoy entertaining and informative commentary and the cruise includes bonus dolphin and outer island cruising – two cruises for the price of one! With great viewing decks (both inside and outside), you can be sure you are getting the best view of these friendly giants. A fully licensed bar is available on board for beverages, and snacks.
What to Bring
- Comfortable casual clothing & footwear
- Sunglasses, hat & sun cream are recommended
- Dress warmer for winter months
- If you or any member of your party experience or feel they may experience motion sickness, we highly recommend consulting your pharmacist regarding seasickness medication.
Stand-by vouchers will be issued at crew discretion if whales are not sighted on your cruise. Conditions apply.
2.5hr Whale watching Cruise. As the whales begin their northern migration along the Port Stephens coast line, join us in search for the first whales of the season.
Daily from Saturday 14 May 2022 – Friday 20 May 2022 (inclusive)
T&C’s No further discounts, vouchers or promo codes apply to this cruise. Stand-by vouchers are not issued on this cruise.