Enjoy the best dolphin watching in Port Stephens on one of our fun cruises! We depart from Nelson Bay. We also have a Splash and Slide option!
Broughton Island Cruise
- Adult Ages 15+
- Senior/Student With valid ID
- High School Student With valid school card
- Child Ages 5-14 | An Adult must be entered before Children
- Family 2 Adults + 2 Children (Ages 5-14)
Boat Cruises of Broughton Island
A full-day adventure cruising offshore to this beautiful National Park Island. Explore, relax, snorkel. Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch. A must-do excursion!
Take in the spectacular island and coastal scenery as the boat makes its way to Broughton Island. After your picnic pack lunch, explore ashore on an island discovery guided walk to wildlife breeding areas, secluded coves and beaches or enjoy your time relaxing on the beach or in the water.
Bring your snorkelling equipment and explore the crystal clear waters of Broughton Island or enjoy swimming or just relaxing on the beach.
On the return journey (time permitting) enjoy boom net rides and bonus dolphin watching.
- Spectacular island and coastal scenery
- Explore ashore on an island discovery walk to wildlife breeding areas, secluded coves and beaches
- Opportunity to see oceanic dolphins, penguins, seals, turtles, whales (in season) and much more…
- Snorkelling, swimming and island walks
- Water slide, boom net rides
- Picnic lunch packs included to enjoy on board or to take to Island
- Licensed bar and snacks available
- Numbers are limited so bookings are essential
Vessel: MV Spirit of Port a 62″ fast Stable Catamaran, with 2 walk-around all-weather viewing decks. Licensed bar with snack food available for purchase and a large boom net and water slide (only used inside the harbour).
CRUISES AVAILABLE: Season commences from December until April on Sundays and Wednesdays during NSW School Holidays departing at 10:00 am.
Please note: This is an offshore excursion and is not suitable for children under the age of 5 years.
What to Bring
- Comfortable casual clothing & footwear
- Swimmers & towel if using boom net
- Sunglasses, hat & sun cream are recommended
- Dress warmer for winter months