A day of adventure cruising off-shore to this beautiful National Park Island
Explore, relax, snorkel and enjoy the islands scenic beaches
(Regular Cruising - Wednesdays & Sundays December - April)
Take in the spectacular island and coastal scenery as the vessel makes its way to beautiful Broughton Island-looking out for wildlife along the way.
Lunch is available to eat onboard or take with you to the island. Explore ashore, on an island discovery guided walk through wildlife breeding areas, secluded coves and beaches or enjoy your time relaxing on the beach or in the water in your own time.
Bring your own snorkelling equipment to enjoy the clear waters of Esmeralda Cove, see the local rays or just relax on the beach. Before heading back to the bay, have some fun on the boat - sliding straight into the water at Esmerelda Cove via the boat slide and boom net on the way home.
- Adults: $120
- Senior/Student: $110
- High School Student: $75
- Child (4-14 years) $60
- Family Rate: (2 adults + 2 children)$330
• Spectacular island and coastal scenery
• Explore ashore on an island discovery walk to wildlife breeding areas, secluded coves and beaches
• Opportunity to see different species of dolphins as well as penguins, seals, turtles, whales (in season) and more
• Snorkelling (bring your own equipment) swimming and island walks
• Water slide, boom net rides
• Packed lunch, with the choice of eating on board or take lunch with you to the Island (Gourmet Roll, snack bars, 1 piece of fruit and grazing cheese snack pack)
• Licensed bar and snacks available
• Numbers are limited so bookings are essential
• Cruise aboard MV Spirit of Port - a 62' fast Stable Catamaran, with 2 walk around all weather viewing decks a boom net and water slide
T's & C's
*Season commences from December until April on Sundays and Wednesdays departing at 10.00am* (Approximately 6.5 hours)
*Historical Cruises with John 'Stinker' Clarke may run outside season. Call 4984 9388 for details and dates
*We cannot cater for dietary requirements on this cruise. Bring your own snorkelling equipment to explore underwater
This cruise can also be booked as a private charter, contact our functions coordinator to find out more
*This is an off-shore excursion and is not suitable for children under the age of 5 years. In our experience we have found children at such a young age do not cope well with the combination of ocean (potential sea sickness) travel and long hours offshore(exhaustion). We understand the disappointment of managements decision to enforce this but believe it is in the best interest and welfare of both the child and family. We hope you will consider an alternate child friendly cruise with us such as our Splash n Slide Dolphin Watching Cruise (2 hours) or Dolphin Discovery Cruise (1.5hours)
*Parking available opposite 35 Stockton Street. Then 10 minute walk to Marina.