A day of adventure cruising off-shore to this beautiful National Park Island. Explore, relax, snorkel and enjoy a delicious lunch and afternoon tea on board. A must do local excursion (seasonal)
Take in the spectacular island and coastal scenery as the boat makes its way to Broughton Island. Enjoy a fabulous Ploughmans style lunch* on board (or take it onto the island)
After lunch explore ashore on an island discovery guided walk through wildlife breeding areas, secluded coves and beaches or enjoy your time relaxing on the beach or in the water.
Bring your snorkelling equipment and enjoy the crystal clear waters of Broughton Island or enjoy swimming, fish and ray feeding or just relaxing on the beach. Before heading back, have some fun on the boat sliding straight into the water at Esmerelda Cove.
On the return journey (time permitting) enjoy afternoon tea, boom-net rides and bonus dolphin watch.
• Spectacular island and coastal scenery
• Explore ashore on an island discovery walk to wildlife breeding areas, secluded coves and beaches
• Opportunity to see different species of dolphins as well as penguins, seals, turtles, whales (in season) and much more...
• Snorkelling (bring your own equipment), swimming and Island walks
• Water slide, boom net rides
• Fabulous Ploughman's lunch, choice of dining on board or take away packs available to take to Island
• Licensed bar and snacks available
• Numbers are limited so bookings are essential
About MV Spirit of Port
Cruise aboard MV Spirit of Port - a 62' fast Stable Catamaran, with 2 walk around all weather viewing decks. Licensed Bar with snack food available for purchase and a boom net and water slide.
Season commences from December until April on Sundays and Wednesdays departing at 10.00am*
Please note: This is an off-shore excursion and is not suitable for children under the age of 4 years.
*Please note: We cannot cater for dietary requirements on this cruise (morning & afternoon tea and Ploughmans style lunch is provided) Bring your own snorkelling equipment.
This cruise can also be booked as a private charter, contact our functions coordinator to find out more!
- Adults: $95.00
- Senior/Student: $85.00
- High School Student: $65.00
- Child (4-14 years) $55.00
- Family Rate: (2 adults + 2 children) $250.00