A day of adventure cruising off-shore to this beautiful National Park Island. Explore, relax, snorkel and enjoy a delicious picnic lunch pack. A must do local excursion (seasonal)
Regular Cruising - Sundays from December 20th 2020 Cost $120
Historical Series Broughton Island with John'Stinker' Clarke -17th & 22nd December 2020 Cost $149
(Click on Book now and enter preffered date to book)
Take in the spectacular island and coastal scenery as the boat makes its way to Broughton Island as we keep our eyes open for the playful Common Dolphins
After lunch explore ashore on an island discovery guided walk through wildlife breeding areas, secluded coves and beaches or enjoy your time relaxing on the beach or in the water
Bring your snorkelling equipment and enjoy the clear waters of Broughton Island or enjoy swimming, fish and ray feeding or just relaxing on the beach. Before heading back, have some fun on the boat sliding straight into the water at Esmerelda Cove down the boat slide
On the return journey (time permitting) have some fun in the boom-net.
• Spectacular island and coastal scenery
• Explore ashore on an island discovery walk to wildlife breeding areas, secluded coves and beaches
• Opportunity to see different species of dolphins as well as penguins, seals, turtles, whales (in season) and much more...
• Snorkelling (bring your own equipment), swimming and Island walks
• Water slide, boom net rides
• Packed lunch, with the choice of eating on board or take lunch with you to the Island (Gourmet Roll, 2 snack bars, 1 piece of fruit and grazing cheese snack pack)
• Licensed bar and snacks available
• Numbers are limited so bookings are essential
About MV Spirit of Port
Cruise aboard MV Spirit of Port - a 62' fast Stable Catamaran, with 2 walk around all weather viewing decks. Licensed Bar with snack food available for purchase and a boom net and water slide.
Season commences from December until April on Sundays and Wednesdays departing at 10.00am* (Approximately 6.5 hours)
Please note: This is an off-shore excursion and is not suitable for children under the age of 4 years.
*Please note: We cannot cater for dietary requirements on this cruise. Bring your own snorkelling equipment to explore underwater
This cruise can also be booked as a private charter, contact our functions coordinator to find out more!
- Adults: $120
- Senior/Student: $110
- High School Student: $75
- Child (4-14 years) $60
- Family Rate: (2 adults + 2 children) $330