Classroom on the Water
Moonshadow-TQC is excited to be able to offer students of all ages an opportunity to experience a unique, informative, professional and educational learning environment on the beautiful Port Stephens Waterways.
Port Stephens offers a wonderful interactive and engaging environment to truly capture your students learning potential.
- Classroom Activities: 1 hour – conducted on dock at Marina
- Cruising: 1.5hr – 2 hrs including dolphin discovery, interactive activities, boom net and cruise of the bay with lunch service
- Inclusive of lunch option: 3hrs
- On board Marine Biologist & Education Officer to facilitate students
- Interactive learning activities
- Dolphin Discovery Cruise taking in the scenic Port Stephens Harbour
- Opportunity to ride in the boom net
- Lunch options available at additional charge
Our professional team including our very own Marine Biologist, and Education Officer ensure the facilitation of your program runs smoothly, engages your students, gets them hands on with the use of innovative technology, professional models and of course our wildlife within the Port Stephens harbour.
Our fully facilitated programs are tailored to meet your curriculum requirements and desired outcomes for both primary and secondary levels.