To our valued customers:
As at 15th December 2021
*Under the NSW Government roadmap for business, Moonshadow-TQC will be operating undercurrent restrictions.
*Please be mindful when reading the following, the guidelines are set by the NSW state government and our business must comply to operate.
- Moonshadow-TQC is a registered COVID-19 Safe Business. Our priority is for the safety and wellbeing of our passengers, team and crew.
- All passengers before travel will need to agree to terms of travel, this will include –
- Currently, Moonshadow-TQC Cruises is only accepting double vaccinated patrons until further notice.
- All passengers will need to comply with upon boarding checking in with the mandatory QR code check in system.
- All passengers will need to comply by showing the captain/crew proof of vaccination with the Australian Government Covid-19 digital vaccination certificate. Certified paper copies must be accompanied with current addressed ID. Screen shots and other forms of printouts will not be accepted, and travel will be refused with no refund.
- While on board our cruises, masks are required to be worn at all times indoors but not required on the outside areas. Our crew and onboard COVID Marshall will best direct you while on board.
- Covid -19 restrictions and terms and conditions are subject to changes in accordance with updated legislation set down by the Minister and NSW Health orders.
- To prevent queues and delays in boarding you must have your service NSW app open and ready to QR scan in and your vaccination evidence ready.
- Boarding procedures, hygiene procedures and social distancing policy and procedures will be strictly adhered to.
- Please ensure all instructions from our Team and Crew are always followed.
- Please refer to our Booking Terms and Conditions during COVID-19
Should any of the above conditions not be adhered to Moonshadow-TQC reserves the right to refuse entry and contact relevant authorities.
We thank you for your understanding during these difficult and unprecedented times.