Broughton Island with John'Stinker' Clarke
Moonshadow-TQC Cruises and John ‘Stinker’ Clarke, two synonymous names in Port Stephens have joined forces to bring to ‘real life’ the Historical Cruise Series.
We are delighted to be collaborating with local historian, author and radio personality, John ‘Stinker’ Clarke on our new Historical Cruise Series
Climb aboard with Moonshadow-TQC Cruises in Nelson Bay for the cruise to beautiful Broughton Island.
John breathes life into the history of Broughton and we are looking forward to welcoming passengers on board to visit, learn, and explore our incredible backyard with one of its most renowned neighbours.
- Spectacular island and coastal scenery
- Fully escorted historical walk with John Clarke, local historian.
- Opportunity to see pods of oceanic dolphins, penguins, seals, turtles, whales and much, more…
- Water slide, boom net rides
- Picnic Lunch packs included to enjoy on board or to take to Island
- Licensed bar and snacks available
- Numbers are limited so bookings are essential
Vessel: MV Spirit of Port a 62" fast Stable Catamaran, with 2 walk around all weather viewing decks. Licensed Bar with snack food available for purchase and a large Boom Net and Water Slide (only used inside the harbour)
Dietary requirements must be advised at time of booking.
Please note: This is an off-shore excursion and is not suitable for children under the age of 5 years.
What to Bring
- Comfortable casual clothing & footwear
- Swimmers & towel if using boomnet
- Sunglasses, hat & sun cream is recommended
- Dress warmer for winter months
Please be advised that social distancing is to be adhered to at all times while boarding and while on board